If you’re affected by cancer you may want to know there’s someone you can turn to for help. Someone who can help find answers to your questions, whatever they may be.
If you want to find information, support and practical help or would just like someone to talk to, get along to Macmillan Information and Support Services. You can talk through issues and concerns with their staff and trained volunteers.
Macmillan are in Dennistoun Library every Monday from 12.30 – 4.30 and every Thursday from 10.30 – 2.30. No appointment is required – just drop in! They’ll help you find all the right services in your local area. These include access to free massage, counselling, benefits advice and physical activity classes.
- Offer you a listening ear, time to talk and meet others affected by cancer
- Help you find the information you need on living with all aspects of cancer
- Arrange free counselling appointments held locally*
- Arrange free complementary therapy appointment held locally*
- Refer you to your local Macmillan Benefits Advisor
- Guide you to good quality internet sites for cancer information & support
- Help you sign up to Move More Glasgow – Macmillan physical activity programme within your local area
*Provided by Cancer Support Scotland
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 287 2903.
[2018-01-08 update here]