Due to the success of the tours in 2013, The Friends of Glasgow Necropolis are delighted to announce their walking tour dates for 2014. These informal and informative tours of the Glasgow Necropolis will be undertaken, weather permitting, as per the dates noted below.
All donations from tours undertaken by the Volunteer Guides go to conservation and restoration of the Glasgow Necropolis.
Prior booking is essential for these tours. Details are available at www.glasgownecropolis.org/tours-events.
Saturday and Sunday 2 Hour Tours
- Saturday 11th January 12:00 noon
- Sunday 9th February 1:00pm
- Saturday 15th March 2:00pm
- Sunday 30th March 12:00 noon
- Sunday 13th April 12:00 noon
- Saturday 26th April 2:00pm
- Saturday 3rd May 1:00pm
- Saturday 31st May 2:00pm
- Sunday 21st June 1:00pm
- Sunday 6th July 2:00pm
- Saturday 19th July 12:00 noon
- Saturday 2nd August 1:00pm
- Saturday 23rd August 2:00pm & 5:00pm
- Saturday 4th October 12:00 noon
- Sunday 19th October 2:00pm
- Sunday 23rd November 12:00 noon
- Saturday 6th December 1:00pm
Friday Evening 1 Hour Tours (Limited spaces)
- Friday 18th April 6:00pm
- Friday 16th May 6:00pm
- Friday 20th June 6:00pm
- Friday 18th July 6:00pm
- Friday 15th August 6:00pm
- Friday 12th Sept 6:00pm
Tour & meal deals are available, as are bespoke tours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.