Glasgow City Council is proposing parking controls, 20 mph speed limits and various new one way streets for Dennistoun as part of the ‘Dennistoun and Royston Parking Controls’ proposal. These proposals can be viewed via glasgow.gov.uk/dennistounandroyston.
The following documentation is currently available:
- Letter (PDF / JPEG)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF / JPEG / Webpage)
- Zone Boundary Drawing (PDF / JPEG)
- Plan Drawing 1 of 3 – Royston (PDF / JPEG)
- Plan Drawing 2 of 3 – Milnbank and Drives (PDF / JPEG)
- Plan Drawing 3 of 3 – Drives and Reidvale (PDF/ JPEG)
The Council is holding a public exhibition in both Dennistoun Library and Royston Library. Council officers will be in attendance on the following dates and will be happy to answer queries or concerns and discuss the proposals that have been developed.
- Wednesday 24 July 2019, 2pm – 7pm at Royston Library, 67 Royston Road, Glasgow, G21 2QW
- Thursday 25 July 2019, 2pm – 7pm at Dennistoun Library, 2A Craigpark, Glasgow, G31 2NA
- Saturday 27 July 2019, 10am – 1pm at Dennistoun Library, 2A Craigpark, Glasgow, G31 2NA
Other new parking proposals across the city include:
- Celtic Park/Emirates Arena
- Ibrox Stadium
- Hyndland, Hughenden and Dowanhill West
- North Kelvin and North Woodside
Examples of the positive effects that parking controls have on residents and businesses in other areas of Glasgow are available to view via glasgow.gov.uk/saferparking.
Further information on parking zone permits for existing areas can be viewed at glasgow.gov.uk/parkingzonepermits.
An interactive map of existing parking areas in Glasgow can be viewed via this link.
The below documents can be downloaded via the PDF and JPEG links in the list at the top of this page or via glasgow.gov.uk/dennistounandroyston.
Subscribe! To get DCC updates delivered to your inbox, enter your email address into the box in the menu section of this site and click Subscribe Now! (To the left of the screen in desktop view, or via the menu button at the top of the screen in mobile view). Easy to unsubscribe from at any time.